|Retail/Commercial Lofts | Residential: Two and three bedrooms plans|
From its perch on the edge of the South Downtown neighborhood The Pontedera offers homes with sweeping views of the downtown skyline. Many homes at The Pontedera have large decks, patios and balconies that offer opportunities for people to create their own outdoor oasis with an urban backdrop.
Many of the Pontedera homes will have a view of the focal point of the building, the large landscaped terrace, a tranquil green garden in the city. Lounge on the community deck, cultivate a garden on your private deck, or walk to the nearby parks. Views and opportunities for outdoor activities abound at The Pontedera.
The Pontedera is designed to be energy efficient and easy to maintain. Interior and exterior materials and systems have been selected to provide maximum utility and long life. The Pontedera is intended to look good now, and stay attractive for years to come.
• Open and bright designer lobby.
• Oversized elevators to make moving in easier.
• Controlled access parking garage.
• Bike racks for over 120 bicycles
• Bike workshop in garage
• Private storage spaces in the garage.
• Large landscaped 2nd floor terrace.
• Community room that opens onto a landscaped terrace.
• Trash chutes & recycling bins located on each floor.
• Long lasting and low maintenance cement board and metal panel siding.
• Wall and roof insulation that goes beyond the energy code requirements.
• Custom designed tile art on the first floor exterior and lobby entrance
• Electric vehicle recharging station in the garage
For our complete gallery of building and neighborhood images, visit us on flikr